Monday 11 March 2013

Snax Box # 090 Trees On My Waffle

I gave the kids the gardenia blueberry waffle.  Cut them into half and divide into two snack boxes.  I used cheese to make two trees for lil princess and put some 'stars'  on it.  The yellow star food cup contains of some cornflakes and honey stars.  Her dessert was a marshmallow, strawberries and a tiny cherry tomato.
With the left over cheese, I was only able to cut one more tree for lil prince and two tiny stars.  He also had some strawberries & cherry tomato.  The smaller food cup has some cornflakes and honey stars as well.

I bet the first thing that they eat in this snack box are the stars!  Coz it taste like sweets to them :P

12 comments:

  1. I don't think your children are picky eaters at all. My kids will definitely pick some and leave some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you find all this passion to prepare lunch box for your loved ones. The best I can give them is my home bake cake only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative and hardworking! How old is your kids? Hmm too bad I think these snack box is not suitable for my son yet, otherwise I'd curi your idea, hehehehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little snack box. i like the cheese trees :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh you have so much atience. Nice bentos you have created

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cheese trees are really attractive. I would go for the cute stars first too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very rajin...everytime sees your bentos really need alot of work and ideas on how to make it. Seems like need to buy many "ka chang" utensils to prepare the shape and so on. Salute your patient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to know your local gardenia is selling blueberry waffle... sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not tried the Gardenia waffles before. Must try one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive tree!~

    My kids love the gardenia waffles, too! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too..love the gardenia waffles! Spread with some butter..yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Find out how to win brand new set of Barbie Fashion Design Plates for your little girl!~
    http://cre8toneprincess.blogspot.com/2013/06/barbie-fashion-designer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete