Thursday 8 November 2012

Year End Party Preparation (Part I) : Mini Party Packs

We are getting ready for lil prince year end party at school.  I have planned to make some chocolates marshmallows and thought it would be nice to prepare some party packs for the kids too.

I bought some raisins, jelly, cocopie and the crispy was from lil prince which he got from the chocolate fair at midvalley last month.  I choose three types of cocopie (chocolate, strawberry and dark chocolate flavours).  Lil prince said the pink cocopie is for girls and the blue and brown ones are for boys :P.

We started packing yesterday as I was afraid that I won't have time to pack them if we do it last minute.  Furthermore, I prefer to pack earlier just in case, if the items are not enough, at least I still have time to add on.  

We put all the items in a small pack which I bought from the bakery shop and I printed "Happy Holidays"and asked lil prince to paste it on the pack.

There you go, our mini simple party pack just for the kids.  Wishing them Happy Holidays!   Next item lining up tonight is to make my chocolate marshmallows ^__^.



15 comments:

  1. This year I am so lazy did not prepare any goodies bags. Envy...wish to be one of the kids to receive those snack...ehheehh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mummy Ling,
      Next time I prepare two for your lovely girls,ya! You are more hardworking than me! At least you bake very often for the kids.

      Delete
  2. nowadays.. we parents also got to crack head together with the kids during those parties hoh.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya, Cynthia. Everytime when there's a party, I'll have to put on my thinking cap :)

      Delete
  3. This mummy is really very 'yau sum kei'. I don't think I will do that due to time constraint. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shireen,
      Thank you for your lovely comments. I did everything last minute.

      Delete
  4. You are such a dedicated mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice party packs. good job mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. Something simple just for the kids.

      Delete
  6. You are a good mom..for me, I don't think I have time to get ready all this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mery,
      I did everything last minute. Didn't plan to prepare party park at first too.

      Delete
  7. Nice goodie bags! I bet the kids will be happy to receive them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne! I hope the kids will be happy. I would love to see their smiling faces!

      Delete
  8. Very hardworking and dedicated mum! Look so neat also.

    ReplyDelete