Monday 21 January 2013

Snax Box # 085 Flowery Cheese

 Lil Prince Snack Box

This year I need to prepare two snack box for the kids and sometimes I just ran out of ideas.  I have not been so hardworking lately.  Only on weekends, when I have more time to think and plan for their food box the next day.  Last week, we went to Jusco to buy some groceries and since I bought some GREENs, I packed it for lil prince snack box.  I boiled the broccoli and cut a few pieces of cucumber.  Added some 'cheese dip' (in the red food cup) for him to eat together with the veggies.  We bought some cheese cake and I cut them into flower shape and decorated it with stars.
Lil Princess Snack Box
For lil princess snack box, I only gave her some cheese cake, honey stars and biscuits.  Both of them also had fruits for desserts.  I always like to pack fruits in my kids snack box.  Added a small colourful marshmallow for lil princess too.

Both of them came back with an empty box yesterday!  Really worth the effort.  I always have the satisfaction ('moon chuk kam' - in cantonese) when my kids ate all the food that I prepared for them.  I felt that it's such a big achievement for me ^__^ .  How about you?  Do you feel the same too?

11 comments:

  1. That flower shape is cheese cake. Very nice, no wonder they both finished off their lunch boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, cheese cake :). Thank you for your compliment

      Delete
  2. So nice!! And so much work! The stars on the cheese cake are made from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flower shape is cheese cake and the stars are sprinkles (those sugar stuff that we use for baking)

      Delete
  3. Your son eats the broccoli just like that? Wow! I think mine doesn't like boiled broccoli. They are just very good kids la. Eat finish everything. Don't know I can say the same for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snack box! My children would sure choose all the vege out @_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever your anak to eat so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine your satisfaction and happiness when you see empty lunch boxes when the kids are back home... of course, I would be happy too if I was you... These are the funny things that mum do and feel :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything so nice and yummy. Good job mummy.

    ReplyDelete