Tuesday 3 April 2012

Snax Box # 041 Broccoli and Carrots

My lil prince asked me to pack mayonnaise for his snack box today.  I still have some left over carrots and broccoli in the fridge, I boiled them and told him that he can dipped them in his mayonnaise sauce.  He seems to enjoy eating mayonnaise lately.  Hmmm...I hope this will make him eat his greens today (ie. the broccoli).

I also had the other half of the egg tart left over on Monday, I added it in his snack box.  I made him some 'stars' watermelon and added some A, B, C's biscuits in the food cup.  Lastly, the treat of the day will be the two tiny marshmallow in green and blue ^__^.

4 comments:

  1. oh such a cute snack. i bet your little one looks forward to his meal every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lunchbox filled with vitamins and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yummy! Even an old auntie like me is attracted to it hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mommy to Chumsy,
    I hope he does. Thank you for your lovely comments!

    @Sheoh Yan,
    Yes, yes. Mummy's love ^__^

    @ChloeRuoyi,
    You are not old-lah. Still a young and pretty mummy!

    ReplyDelete