Thursday 5 April 2012

Snax Box #042 Happy Easter

Lil prince came back yesterday with this piece of craft in his bag.  I think it's cute.  The kids colour on the easter eggs and paste some flowers in the middle.  This reminds me that this Sunday is Easter.  I thought at least I should give lil prince an egg to bring to school today.  I made him a bunny shaped egg with eyes and mouth (used seaweed) and the little bunnies beside the egg are made of cheese and beneath it were two pieces of cake.  I also had my watermelon cut into bunny shaped since the theme is Easter :P.

Too bad, no bunny biscuits.  I only have these animals biscuits at home.  There were shapes of animals printed on these biscuits, not sure if you can see them clearly.  It's a bit blur.  They are elephant and dolphin.

Hope he likes my lil bunnies!

Happy Easter!

7 comments:

  1. Cute bunny eggs lunch box. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Lil Prince will loves this cute bunny snack box.

    Happy Easter to you, Kitty and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a very nice craft :) happy easter to you and your family. your snack box is always so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the pink one a piece of bunny-shaped ham? thats so lovely! :D

    Latest: How Hot can You Take?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo...i like this...co cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sheoh Yan, Kit Boy Mummy, Mommy to Chumsy, Fish and Small Kucing
    Thanks a lot for all of your lovely comments. Happy Easter to all of you too!

    ReplyDelete