Thursday 19 April 2012

Snax Box # 046 Car-shaped Egg

It's Friday again!!!  Time really flies when we are super busy.  I didn't have time to make nice food box on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Yesterday, lil prince had festival celebration at school, so I made him some 'festive' foods.

I tried to include some 'greens' in my snack box today.  I cut some cucumber and told lil prince that he can dip them into the mayonnaise sauce that I prepared for him.  I hope he will eat them.

I also made him a car-shaped egg and used the car shaped food cup to put the biscuits.  I was trying to have a so called 'theme' for my food box ^__^.  Added some cherry tomatoes and three marshmallows.

Have a nice weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. I can feel the love of you to lil Prince. Happy Weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this car shaped egg thingy too but never so rajin to put the seaweed there. Yours definitely looks much nicer ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mummy Ling and Small Kucing,
    Me too, love the car!

    @Sheoh Yan,
    Same here. I also felt that you have done a lot for your princess! You are a great mummy!

    @Merryn,
    Thanks a lot. You can give it try. I tried making the car shaped egg without the seaweed, somehow it looks different.

    ReplyDelete