Tuesday 24 April 2012

Snax Box # 047 Sushi Bread

I was pretty busy with some house work and also office work and I didn't have time to think of what to pack for my lil prince.  Yesterday, I was pretty down as my lil prince came back with the same food I pack for him in the morning (I just pack two pieces of cake for him and some biscuits).  I was sad to see that he didn't touch any of his food.  I wonder if he ate anything in school.  It has always been a headache for me to prepare his food.  Being a mum, we need to be very creative.  Of course I also have to thank my lil prince for making mummy putting on her thinking cap every day and to come up with new things to pack for him to bring to school.  If you have a picky eater at home, you will understand how difficult it is for me to get my lil prince to eat.

Luckily both my kids slept early and I had the time to prepare something different for him today.  I made sushi bread or bread sushi (not sure how to call it).  I only had some crab stick and sausages in the fridge and I use the whole meal bread as the base.  Instead of packing the normal cherry tomatoes, I made him some lady bugs.

I hope to see an empty food box today when he comes back from school!.

4 comments:

  1. You are really too good in doing this for him. I hope he finish this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its bread sushi? your kid would definitely love colorful sushi like this :)

    Latest: Freshest Sashimi Ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small Kucing, Sheoh Yan and Fish,
    Thank you so much for your support. Yes, my lil prince did ATE all the food! I'm so heeepi!!!

    ReplyDelete