Monday 19 March 2012

Snax Box # 034 - Monday Blues

 I really enjoyed my one week break during the school holidays.  Enjoy as in I don't have to rush early in the morning to send my kid to school and to rush to work after dropping him off.  I even had the time to go to market last week to run some errands before I go to work.  *sigh* how I miss those times, no traffic jams, no rushing here and there and the best thing is when I return from work, no need to stress on checking my lil prince homework.

I bought some cakes from market yesterday and packed it for lil prince snack today.  The cake was coated with peanut butter and marjerin. Besides that I also bought a box of 'kuih bahulu' (I think this the name for this kuih, I'm not so sure ^__^).  This 'kuih bahulu' was special as it is coffee flavour instead of the normals ones.  Taste good. 

Lastly, here's the snax box for my lil prince today combining both the items.  Added some ABC biscuits, fruits and marshmallows!  Looks kind of plain :(

Luckily today, the traffic was smooth but as usual, after the one week break, my lil boy refused to go to school.  I had to drag him out of the bed. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! You are so hardworking in making snack box for your kids. That's quite of food in the snack box. Can he finish it? Is the cute teddy bear a piece of cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lunch boxes are so colorful and cute. I am sure your kiddies will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sheoh Yan,
    No choice - coz I have a fussy eater at home :(. I think the amount of food just 'ngam-ngam'. Most of the time, he can finished it but sometimes, he will also brings back the food but he will definately eat the fruits :P.

    @ Quay Po Cooks,
    Thank you so much for your compliment!

    ReplyDelete