Friday 2 March 2012

Snax Box # 029 - Two Lil Teddies

This week I didn't make any nice snack box for my lil prince.  I was not feeling well.  The flu and sore throat bug has attacked me for few days.  I was feeling so tired after work and on the other hand, no creativity cells in my mind this week.  I didn't know what to pack for him.  I bought some pastries from Sun Moulin at 1U  and packed it for his snack box.  Can you imagine I gave him pastries for his snack time for three days in a row?...This mummy is really so boring.

I only remember to snap a photo of this snack box for this week :).  Here are my tow lil teddies accompanied by some chocolate biscuits, ham, tomatoes and strawberries.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Kitty. Nope, ur bento box still looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mummy Ling, you are so nice! Getting better now.

    ReplyDelete